REIA Report Investor
Max-ism: "Measure what you want, and buy it"!
A REIA Report Investor is a comprehensive analysis of a specific property's financial performance. The customized analysis is conducted using verified income and expense data for the property, conservative industry standards, and the investor’s return-on-investment criteria.
Successful investor buyers purchase this report before putting in an offer to assure that the property of interest meets or exceeds their required returns or they are not paying too much for the property. A second level analysis, conducted using Seller's Schedule Es, rent rolls, and active leases is conducted to secure funding for the property or project.
Investor sellers purchase the report to help make sure they can support, and get, the highest price possible for their property.
A few Benefits of a REIA Report Investor
- Provides data that investors can use to keep them from making an investment that doesn't meet their minimum return requirements
- Know exactly how each of the four pillars for building wealth in real estate contribute to net worth growth for a specific property
- Use this version of the report to analyze financial performance before (multiple times as new data emerges), during hold period, and after purchase.
- Make better investment decisions based on the financial benefits of a property
- Analysis that reports the maximum offer price to offer based on a lenders criteria of 1.2 DSCR and the investors required capitalization rate return
- Analysis does much of the work for lender approval and support loan value to lender
- Provides an unbiased, "at-arms-length," third party analysis of the property- which is important for both seller, buyer, and lender acceptance (sellers tend not to trust buyers report and visa versa).
- All REIA Reports come with a FREE 30 Minute Strategic Review with Max Wilson to help assure investors clearly understand the meaning behind the numbers, and how to just the report to their advantage.
All options below cost $100 for hard copy or $200 for hard copy and 1/2 hour of consulting.
- REIA Report Executive Summary- a separate five page summary that was requested by and designed to meet the need of busy lenders. Lenders reported being very impressed by the diligence provided in the full REIA Report Investor, but also reported that they did not have the time or energy to read such a comprehensive report before or during the initial meeting and needed a shorter version for review and to structure the conversation with the investor.
- REIA Report Negotiation- a separate 6 page document designed to be used by an investor to structure the negotiation and conversation between themselves and the seller. The price and terms of a property MUST always be negotiated when the financial performance presented in the REIA Report Investor does: 1) not meet the investment return needs of the investor; and/or 2) the property is not performing as well as presented by the seller or their agent. The power of this report is that it uses the seller’s data to “prove” to the seller that your offer is a good one- one supported by their data.
- Investor Financial Worksheet- This worksheet was created by synthesizing and reducing over 180 pre-qualification and loan applications from banks, mortgage brokers, and hard money lenders. The addition of this worksheet, transforms a REIA Report Investor into a preliminary "business plan" for the project. By including profiles for both the property and the investor, lenders will have ALL the information they need to make quick financing decisions about the project- thus reducing stress and time to close. Worksheet is completed by investor and provided directly to lender.
Other REIA Report Versions
- REIA Report Investor Partnership- breaks down and allocated the contributions, income, and expenses of the investment by percent ownership of the Partners.
- REIA Report Proforma- uses comparative data to project the future financial performance on a property and typically used when no income/expense data is available.
- REIA Report Portfolio Analysis- a full REIA Report Investor is run for all income producing properties in an investors portfolio. The output is each properties performance data is presented in a row-by-row format and can be sorted for any report metric. This allows for easy comparison between properties when looking to increase portfolio performance.
- REIA Report Best Buys List- this option is by client subscription only. It provides the investor a monthly report, in which all listed properties are analyzed and sorted in a row-by-row format using the investors investment criteria. Output data used to provide insights into which properties to further investigate- and not to be used for final purchasing decisions- as data used is third part and has not been verified. Can be used to identify active properties with potential for positive cash flow, equity growth, or tax sheltering.
How much does a REIA Report Investor cost?
REIA Reports start at $250 for a single family residence, $300 for 2-4 units in one building, $400 for 5-10 units in one building, and $500 for 11-20 units in one building. As there are many configurations of multi-family residential properties, the cost for each report is dependent on number of buildings, number of units, supplemental reports added (short versions for banks and for-sale-by-owner negotiations), and the format you want to receive those reports in.
Have questions about REIA Report Investor Analysis?
- Call Max Business Group at 412-552-9811 to discuss your needs and learn which of the many versions of REIA Reports might be best for your application.
Read page aloud:
Save Thousands using our Commission FREE Real Estate Services
- Buyers can receive cash back, tax-free rebates, after closing
- Sellers can receive the largest proceeds check possible at closing
- Investors can accelerate net worth growth year after year