Below you will find a comparison between MBG's Commission FREE Real Estate Services and those of other firms. We do some things the same, while doing other things very differently. Click on any of the processes under How we're very different to compare our process- designed to save you thousands of your hard-earned dollars in your pocket where it belongs, to those firms that charge a percent of the sales price in commissions- a process that keeps thousands of your hard-earned money in THEIR pocket. When you are looking to hire a firm to help you sell, buy, or invest, you can use this comparison as guidelines for making hiring decisions.
Please note, that there are some great real estate agents out there- that have our full respect for how they serve their clients- which has NOTHING to do with how they charge for services! However, we believe those great agents would agree, that 90% of all agents and their brokers, should not be in the real estate industry at all. In what other profession, can you be licensed after taking 60 hours of education, work when you want to, and make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year? Minimal in- maximum out- what an attractive industry. The following comments are provided and based on Max Wilson's beliefs, along with his and other's experiences working in other firms, and serving clients on both sides of the transaction over decades. Also note that the comparison are "generalizations" based on common behaviors of agents and their firms in daily practice and not intended to place ALL agents in one basket!
6 Ways All Real Estate Firms in PA are Alike
1. We are all licensed in PA as real estate brokers, associate brokers, and salesperson (of varying kinds).
2. Provide services that help people sell, buy, and invest in real estate in PA.
3. Are bound by PA State Real Estate Commission rules and regulations in the practice of real estate.
4. Are bound by over 23 Federal Law's that must be followed in the practice of real estate.
5. Anti-trust laws assure that all commissions are negotiable between a real estate and their client.
6. All properties are listed in the local multi-list and Realtor.com.®
24 Ways the We Are VERY Different from all other Real Estate Firms in PA- and the U.S.!
1. MBG applies a 2017 process designed around our value of equal work=equal pay- treating everyone equally.
Other firms: Use a 125 year old process designed for brokers and agents to make more money.
2. MBG takes a strategic business approach to the largest financial transaction in your life.
Other firms: Take a sales approach to selling real estate.
3. MBG's clients are in full control of the process- one in which we co-create their process together that best meets their situation and need.
Other firms: Agent is in full control and forces clients to fit into their process.
4. MBG's process allows client to shift between services and activities without penalty.
Other firms: One process fits all- no deviations.
5. MBG's process allows clients to enter and exit the process at any time- commitment by the hour.
Other firms: Clients typically committed into working with their agent for one year.
6. MBG's process can accommodate clients that need to work inside smaller budgets
Other firms: Clients forced to pay percent of sales price as commission for help.
7. MBG's clients pay a low hourly rate for activities completed in their bundle of services.
Other firms: Clients pay an indefensible percent of sales price as commission for services.
8. MBG Sellers and Buyers can use their savings to get a crashing deal closed.
Other firms: When the deal crashes- both buyer and sellers loose money and time, and the process starts all over for both.
9. MBG's buyer clients can use their savings to buy a higher priced home, reduce sales price, or take savings as cash after closing.
Other firms: There are no savings and the agents commission is the AGENTS commission.
10. MBG's ethical practice mandates that your agent only represents and works for you- 100%.
Other firms: Agents can represent both the buyer and the seller in the same transaction- and do (and make double the commission).
11. MBG's clients pay the same fees for higher priced properties as lower priced properties.
Other firms: Owners of higher priced properties are penalized for the value of their home.
12. MBG's agents are trained and experienced in getting the toughest deals in residential, investment, and commercial transactions closed.
Other firms: Agents solve issues if they have an easy solution. If not, it falls on the client to come up with the solution.
13. MBG's clients receive monthly itemized updates with activities completed and costs.
Other firms: Client has no way of knowing how much work was done- if any.
14. MBG co-creates seller and buyer strategies to drive the way the contract is written and the goal gets achieved.
Other firms: All deals are the same- just a fill in the blank activity.
15. MBG uses multiple negotiation strategies to get deals closed such as Stanford's Non-positional Negotiation.
Other firms: No negotiation tools used- just compromise- each party give up half.
16. MBG's Broker, Max Wilson, is NOT a Realtor so agents are NOT Realtors.
Other firms: The Broker is a Realtor so agents have no choice and MUST become Realtors.
17. MBG's process is based on activities- jobs to be done to get to the goal so the price of the property has no influence on our work.
Other firms: Lower priced properties may suffer as agent is asked to represent higher priced properties.
18. MBG's process is designed to meet the situation and needs of ALL consumers and clients.
Other firms: Process is designed for any clients willing to pay a high commission for full service- if not, no other option available.
19. MBG's hourly fees create no motivation to tell you anything but the honest truth and work in YOUR best interest.
Other firms: High commission incentives could motivate agent to be overly agressive.
20. MBG's brokers and agents don't answer decision making questions. They facilitate client's thinking and let them reach their own conclusions.
Other firms: Agents typically answer decision making questions posed by clients- and at times, take action without their direction.
21. MBG's broker has complete knowledge of client transactions and can answer questions or step in at any time.
Other firms: Broker goal to find and hire more agents and only gets into client transactions then an issues arises or is about to lose the client.
22. MBG's agents are accountable for the work they are hired to do, and to deliver that work within the time allotted (keeping fees within or below estimates).
Other firms: Agents are rarely help accountable for anything they do or don't do- unless it costs the firm the listing or sale.
23. MBG's agents are employees of the firm and are held accountable for putting clients first.
Other firms: Agents are independent contractors and therefore the broker has little control over their performance- except driving them to close more deals.
24. MBG's broker trains agents in servant leadership, strategy development and execution, and negotiation tactics.
Other firms: Broker trains agent is how to land more clients and close more deals.
Call Max at 412-552-9811 to discuss your situation and needs when selling your residence and learn how our Commission FREEServices will save you thousands! Email him with your contact information at MaxWilson@MaxBusinessGroup.com to set a convenient time to talk
Share this page:
Commission Free Real Estate Services
Our hourly fees will save you thousands when buying, selling and investing in real estate!